Is it worth having a website when you are an illustrator.
Yes, having a website as an illustrator can be very beneficial. A website can serve as a portfolio where you can showcase your artwork, provide information about yourself and your work, and offer ways for potential clients to contact you.
Here are some reasons why having a website is worth it for illustrators:
- Professionalism: A website can add a level of professionalism to your work and help establish your credibility as an illustrator.
- Showcase your work: A website allows you to showcase your artwork in an organised and easy-to-navigate way, making it easier for potential clients to see your skills and style.
- Reach a wider audience: A website can help you reach a wider audience, including people who may not have heard of you before or who are looking for an illustrator online.
- Control over your brand: With a website, you have full control over the content and design, allowing you to create a brand that reflects your personality and style.
- Easy to update: Unlike printed portfolios or brochures, a website is easy to update with new work, information, and contact details.
Overall, having a website as an illustrator can be an effective way to promote your work, reach new clients, and establish yourself as a professional in the industry.
If you’re looking for an illustrator or simply want some advice on being a freelance illustrator, please get in touch by leaving a comment, and I’ll get back to you asap.